Thursday, October 02, 2008

It's been a while...ork.

Hello everyone. It's been a while since I posted something here. So I moved to San Francisco in January of 2007. San Francisco is probably the most Japanese friendly city next to Los Angeles (which I have the opportunity to go to often now) and New York. So third is better than anything lower.

In San Francisco, there is a Japantown. I would say that most of the restaurants here are not the best, but there are many places and most of them are great compared to any other Japanese restaurant in Boston.

I started this blog as a result of the lack of online reviews of japanese restaurants. In San Francisco, there is this great online review site called Yelp. I am a reviewer there now and I highly recommend a restaurant called "Takara", which is located in Japantown in San Francisco.

There are also many many many other great Japanese food places that is good in San Francisco. In some time, I will provide some more reviews of my experiences.

Stay Tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home