Saturday, October 08, 2005

Japanese food in Boston at its finest

Japanese food that is good is tough to find in Boston. Thats why I always get excited when I find a good place.

Sushi 21 in Watertown is a new discovery. Owned and operated by Japanese people, it serves the great lunch, which traditionally is always a great value. My colleague had the sushi and gave the nod of approval. He is from Japan so I definatley trust his tast.

With such a chic name, I wa expecting a posh stuck up modern atmosphere with techno music playing in the background. On the contrary, the interior was very 'japanese', which provided me with an "at home" atmosphere in which to enjoy my food.

The service was slow - there were two guys running the place and it took us over an hour total. However, the discovery was well worth the trip and time.

Sushi 21 can be found in Watertown, MA. Click Here for a map to Sushi 21.

For great Japanese food in Boston start with Sushi 21.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ken Smith
Thanks for your blog. I am hunting for information on Natural Vitamins and I can see how I got to your Japanese food is Boston at its finest site, even though it is not all about Natural Vitamins. Your site is very interesting. It’s about time we got some of this information. Keep up the good work.
Mable

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home