Sunday, June 12, 2005

Japanese Food, Restaurants, Products, and Locations. Welcome to the JapanAmerican!

Welcome to JapanAmerican!

This is a destination for Japanese individuals and families as a guide to where and how you can find Japanese food, restaurants and shopping centers in your local city or state.


A little about myself:

Born in Hawaii to a Japanese family, I've been living in the US for my whole life. Although my parents live in Japan, I am always looking for local places where I can get good Japanese food, products, and books.

I will start posting links, locations and reviews of places I go and information I find on the Internet in all US cities as a guide to those seeking quality Japanese goods in your local area.

Enjoy and look forward to any contributions!

JapanAmerican.